Copyright & Disclaimer
By attending our Beginners Course on Forex Trading, you agree that:
1. Content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any in¬formation storage and retrieval system, in part or in whole, without explicit written permission of Alpha Markets Ltd.
2. We reserve the right to record content or capture images which may or may not identify you to third parties. You expressly agree to such activity and agree to waive your right to compensation.
3. Information conveyed by Hemal Pandya or other Alpha Markets representatives, is intended to provide you with educational information and analysis techniques. Under no circum¬stances should the information be considered as investment advice.
4. You are advised to seek independent financial advice before implementing any trading strategies or trading leveraged products
5. Our seminars and courses are purely educational in nature, we do not provide any investment advice whether express or implied. Any trade examples shown are for educational and illustra¬tion purposes only.
6. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. Spread trading and other leveraged products carry a high level of risk to your capital. Due to the leverage offered it is possible for you to incur losses in excess of your initial margin.. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance and you may not get back the amount you invest.
7. The Alpha Markets Beginners Course on Forex Training is an educational product and as such is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
8. I have read, understood and agree to be bound to the above disclaimer and copyright notice.
9. I understand that trading the financial market has risks and that individual results may vary. I confirm that no guarantee has made to me as to my future profitability when trading the financial markets.